Passenger surveys and revenue sharing
How many people use public transport? Which service routes do they prefer and what tickets do they buy? These are the questions you ask yourself as an operator, association or public authority.
We design passenger surveys of all sizes and organise preparation and execution of the field work. Our competent team assists you throughout the entire project via our web-based Survey portal and intelligent smartphones. We make sure that the well-founded and detailed results you obtain are comprehensible and the procedure is transparent.
Determining the revenue shares of individual transport companies or key figures for revenue distribution across the transport associations is carried out professionally and transparently. We provide you with intensive, targeted advice and assistance for determining results and finding consensus regarding the future development of your public transport plans.
We are here to help you with:
- All types of passenger surveys
- Censuses of severely disabled passengers
- Determination of revenue entitlements and revenue share payments
- Examination of path relations
- Fare surveys
- Development of modern revenue sharing methods
- Processing and evaluation of data from automated passenger counting (APC) systems
- Traffic flow counts
- Parking space surveys
- Stop register