Road safety management
Jointly with our customers, we have been working on making our roads safe and reducing the number of accident victims long before the "Vision Zero" initiative. From systematic behaviour and accident analyses, via the development of accident models that describe the impact of measures, to data and model-driven safety assessments of road infrastructure: We provide suitable procedures for comprehensive road traffic safety management and support you in developing targeted road safety concepts on a federal, state or municipal level.
We also assist you in implementing specific safety programmes, such as safety management training, school route safety or the promotion of safety for cyclists. You can further rely on us when it comes to integrating safety aspects into other areas of infrastructure management (e.g. speed limits, road maintenance, construction sites).
We provide consulting support in the following areas:
- Development of municipal road safety concepts
- Safety audit/assessment for planning and inventory
- Accident analyses (local and network-wide)
- Development, assessment and evaluation of measures to increase road safety,
- Examination of traffic behaviour in motorised and non-motorised traffic
- Road safety research topics