Date: April 6, 2021 - April 7, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (PST)
In this course participants will work through constructing a pedestrian microsimulation network. By the end of the course participants will be confident creating multi-level pedestrian models complete with ped-vehicle interactions, public transit boarding and alighting, and the full suite of Viswalk evaluations and outputs.
Basic knowledge or experience working within the traffic engineering or transportation planning industry.
- PTV Viswalk interface overview
- Constructing the physical network
- Creating levels, ramps (ramps, stairs, and escalators) and elevators.
- Adding static demand to a PTV Viswalk network
- Creating crosswalks and crosswalk signalization
- Inserting Public Transit elements
- Creating queuing areas and partial routes
- Performing evaluations and generating graphic overlays
Terms and Conditions
The training service is covered by the following terms and conditions:
Once you are registered for this training course, PTV America, Inc. will require an advance payment to complete registration process.
Your training registration can be cancelled and refunded in full up to 30 days prior to the training start date and is not eligible for refund if cancelled within 30 days of the training start date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.