PTV Vissim Meso
Date: October 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (PST)
In this course participants will learn the fundamentals of mesoscopic simulation and how it contrasts to traditional microscopic simulation and macroscopic travel demand modeling. As well as how to calibrate and implement mesoscopic simulation techniques in PTV Vissim. Finally, participants will learn how to implement hybrid meso and microscopic simulation techniques to take advantage of the strengths of both levels of resolution.
PTV Vissim Dynamic Traffic Assignment modeling or equivalent experience.
- Principles of mesoscopic driver behaviors
- Principles of mesoscopic route and lane choice models
- Configuring network models for Mesoscopic Simulation
- DTA calibration techniques
- Assignment convergence
- Mesoscopic data collection and result outputs
- Configuring network models for hybrid modeling
Terms and Conditions
The training service is covered by the following terms and conditions:
Once you are registered for this training course, PTV America, Inc. will require an advance payment to complete registration process.
Your training registration can be cancelled and refunded in full up to 30 days prior to the training start date and is not eligible for refund if cancelled within 30 days of the training start date.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.