PTV Vissim for Reviewers
Date: January 19, 2021 - January 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (PST)
This two-session course provides insights and procedures commonly used to review and validate finished PTV Vissim microsimulation traffic studies. It is designed to be a starting point for developing reviewing processes; presenting workflow recommendations, best practices, and sample layouts that can streamline the review process.
Basic PTV Vissim knowledge or experience working within the traffic engineering or transportation planning industry.
- Learn to perform quality checks on the physical network objects
- Learn to validate the demand configuration applied to the network
- Learn to validate driver behaviors, gap acceptances, and other calibration settings,
- Develop and use graphic parameter settings and layout files to quickly review large networks
- Discuss implementation of settings and default recommendations to modelers.
Terms and Conditions
The training service is covered by the following terms and conditions:
Once you are registered for this training course, PTV America, Inc. will require an advance payment to complete registration process.
Your training registration can be cancelled and refunded in full up to 30 days prior to the training start date and is not eligible for refund if cancelled within 30 days of the training start date.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.