PTV Vissim Dynamic Traffic Assignment
Date: October 19, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (PST)
In this course you will learn and apply the principles of PTV Vissim’s dynamic traffic assignment (DTA) methods; learning how to generate a micro-simulation model from origin-destination data, search new routes and find convergence for the demand distribution. Participants will also be introduced to some travel demand modeling fundamentals.
PTV Vissim Introduction or equivalent experience. Basic knowledge or experience in demand modeling preferred.
- Discuss the principles of PTV Vissim’s assignment network
- Explore the principles of PTV Vissim’s destination and route choice methods
- Insert travel demand elements such as zones, matrices, zone connectors, and nodes
- Apply assignment calibration techniques
- Discuss and apply assignment convergence techniques
Terms and Conditions
The training service is covered by the following terms and conditions:
Once you are registered for this training course, PTV America, Inc. will require an advance payment to complete registration process.
Your training registration can be cancelled and refunded in full up to 30 days prior to the training start date and is not eligible for refund if cancelled within 30 days of the training start date.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.